Booty Builder Selectorized Back Extension
1236 mm x 1578 mm x 990 mm
48.7 in x 62.1 in x 39 in
The BB back extension eliminates the struggle gripping weight plates / kettle bells for added resistance, when performing the hyperextension exercise.
The Selectorized Back Extension machine, allows you to conveniently hold onto a barebell for the added resistance, and avoids weights being dropped to the floor.
The multiple height adjustments is ideal for any user, it helps you target anywhere between hamstrings / glutes and lower back.
With dual usage, it can also be used for leg swing exercises with ankle strap attachment. You can adjust the height of the handle bars to suit the user for stability during the exercise.
Why do back extensions?
- Back extensions maintains the tension throughout the entire range of motion.
- Back extensions decompress the spine at the bottom.
- To properly load the posterior chain you need only a small amount of weight, compared to many other exercises
- Switch to unilateral back extensions and you need even less load.
- Let the movement come from the hips, not the lower back.
- Straightening the knees hits the hamstrings better, while bending the knees hits glutes better.
Remember, individual preferences and goals vary, so it’s essential to find what works best for YOU.
But if you’re seeking that perfect blend of resistance curve magic and injury-proof training, give back extensions a shot!